3-million Campers in Fascination Already
Eco-friendly Mini Brazier
The brazier is optimized in preserving the moisture of ingredients and presents a texture of food which is crispy on the surface and tender inside,
with its high-temperature cooking process at 300-500℃. Agungyi is small and light, hence making it highly portable unlike large-sized conventional braziers.
Fire Resistance, Insulation and Thermal Storage - All Complete with Eco-friendly Ceramic
The patented eco-friendly ceramic, consisting of 100% inorganic minerals, prevents cracks from high-temperature with its outstanding fire resistance. Moreover, the product also
has high capacity of insulation and keeping food warm for a long time as its ceramic material enables heat preservation.
Safe, Healthy Cooking with Far-infrared Radiation
Agungyi’s brazier emits 93% far-infrared radiation. It keeps food fresh and helps it mature, thus allowing the condiments permeate into the food quicker and making the taste milder.
Furthermore, flavors are made more profound through the vitalization of food molecules, and bad smells caused by microbes are prevented and degraded through ionic catabolism.
Preserving Natural Flavors
The brazier processes the food with speed, using indirect heat circulated through the pit, thus preserving the natural flavors of ingredients and food such as meat, pizza, and bread.
Moreover, the heat can be applied evenly on every part of the food, hence helping the taste spread throughout the food.
Cooking Healthier Food
As it operates like a traditional brazier, it does not release toxic materials. Also, the far-infrared radiation and anions emitted by heat enables healthier cooking since the food can
be cooked thoroughly.
Problems of Cooking with Conventional Brazier,Oven, and Direct Fire
- Conventional braziers and gas/electric ovens are large in size, expensive, and consume excessive energy
- Direct-fired cooking emits pollutants such as CO, CO2, and fine dust
- High level of PAH carcinogen is emitted
Need for Eco-friendly Brazier
- Reduces emission of carcinogens and carbons from direct-fired cooking
- Reduces difficulty of purchase and installation of brazier from price and spatial problems
- Meets heightened demands of people preferring healthier food
Small, Light, Portable Mini-Brazier
- Effective weight and size reduction – increasing portability
- Usable everywhere – outside and inside
- Uses gas (butane gas or camping gas) or eco-friendly fuel stove
Eco-friendly Ceramic Insulation
- Patented eco-friendly ceramic insulation – 100% harmless to people and environment
- Guarantees energy efficiency through minimized heat loss from double insulation
- Preserves natural flavors of food by enabling the food to be cooked from the inside with far-infrared radiation and anion
- Heat is preserved for a longer period of time through the thermal storage effect of the ceramic material
- Higher energy efficiency due to quicker heating inside the brazier and longer preservation of heat
- 100% eco-friendly inorganic ceramic – harmless to people and environment
- Minimization of smoke, dust, and carcinogen caused by conventional direct-fired cooking
- Minimization of carbon dioxide emission through quicker cooking with hightemperature indirect heat