Jeju Samda Omegi Rice Cake (Tteok) - BEAN POWDER
Aromatic Bean Powder!
Not too sweet but aromatic flavor makes it more delicious.
Omegi is a Jeju dialect, which means millet, and is made of glutinous millet, a black millet produced in Jeju Island.
Flavor of Nature! Samda Omegitteok!
• “Omegi” means millet in Jeju dialect.
Samda Omegitteok is Jeju’s traditional rice cake using wild mugwort native to Mt. Halla, millet, whole red beans and red bean filling as main ingredients.
Since natural ingredients are used without any preservative added, it is indeed a healthy food that is a perfect substitute for meals
•How to best enjoy Samda Omegitteok~?
You can savor the genuine taste of Samada Omegitteok on the day it is made.
Note When Purchasing
• After taking it home, make sure to keep the rice cake on the top shelf of the freezer with the cover removed. (Ideal temperature in the freezer is over -18℃ /
Do not keep them in a double plastic package, a airtight storage container, or a box)
- To Naturally defrost them, leave them at room temperature for 1-2 hours in summer and 3-4 hours in winter
- It is not recommended to deforest them at room temperature between the middle of May and the end of September when it is extremely hot or the
daily temperature difference is large.
• When using a microwave oven, remove part of the package and heat for 20 seconds.
• Samda Omegitteok, which contains no preservatives, can harden after receiving it using delivery service.