Induction bending of SIM noted for technology replacing elbow reduces numerous weld joints and various shapes such as 1.5DR small radius bend, 80'' large diameter bend and three dimensional multi-bend facilitate design of pipe line.
In addition, highly advanced automatic induction bending machines of SIM by continuous research and development under the auspices of the government show incomparable performances to any other competitors in delivering zero defect of product.
SIM also provides induction bending machines customized to the purpose of use both at home and abroad.
· Quality soundness is improved (due to decrease of quantities of welds by substitution a elbow)
· Excellent mechanical properties (such as fatigue, tensile, elongation better than raw material due to TMT(Thermal-Mechanical Treatment) and phase transformation effect during high frequency induction pipe bending)
· Solve the non-uniformed quality (by decreasing of skillful welder)
· Unessential change of design (Induction bend can be applied instead of elbow without changing the design)
· Easy to design (there is no restriction in size, thickness, bending radius and angles)
· Possible production of various types (including 3D Bending and coil bending)
· Decrease a cost for quality control and assurance (Inspection, Insevice, NDE cost saving)
· Decrease for operating cost (a demanded Inservice inspection welds are decreased)
· Decrease a cost for material control (due to decrease fitting to be applied to fabrication)
· Shorten Manufacturing Period (due to simplification of process)
· Shorten Construction Period (due to reduced welding process)