- It is very difficult to combine VCI Powder, one of the corrosion inhibitors, directly with synthetic resin products without any chemical treatment. OKPack VCI resin based on VCI Powder is produced in a chip form so that it can be added to various synthetic resin products for preventing corrosion.
- Used by mixing certain amount of VCI Resin with another resin etc., ex) VCI Film
- Consult with us to check the suitable amounts and types of resin for your purpose
- After stirring a certain amount of resin and make a VCI-Film or other applications through an extrusion process. Please contact us for the available resin.
How to use
- Work at right temperature depending on the equipment and the usage environment.
- Seasonal influences should be considered as VCI Resin is sensitive to moisture
- Please contact us for more details
- A thorough storage is required especially in summer as VCI Resin is sensitive to moisture
- There may be bubbles on the packing product if the moisture is not completely removed from the equipment or moisture vapor transmits inside the package during storage
- Store away from the direct sunlight
- If you face any problems, please contact us for further testing before using the product.