- An eco-friendly surface finishing material that registers excellent expression and naturalness.
- Its surface flaunts excellent physical properties such as strong anti-abrasion, scratch resistance, hot water resistance, and chemical resistance).
- It boasts a competitive price over competing surface materials.
· Usage : Ordinary furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, built-in furniture, wooden doors and windows, wooden floor, wall panels, and other interior furniture surface finishing material.
- Ordinary LPM : When laminating LPM on panel, by using various press plates such as glossy, matte, semi-matte, embo, and logo-patterned and thereby expressing a realistic feel, the product can build MFB that flaunts esthetic sense and excellent physical properties.
- LPM for Coating : LPM treated with an additive to enable the application of Polycoat.
- Hi-Flex LPM : The type of LPM that minimizes the bending of the board involved in the bonding of one side with a stamping press.