MOQ : Negotiable
Depend on quantity
Hair Regrowth HR Peptide
HAIR CARE SYSTEM
It is the functional ampule which strengthens the keratin tissue of hair as it can deliver the vitamins and amino-acids essential for hair growth up to the root of hair and takes care of ongoing hair loss as well as the hair loss in the 1st stage by facilitating blood circulation.
The product nourishes the pores of hair with Lactobacillus/Soybean Extract Ferment, Deca Peptide-II(sequence : GPIGS), Copper Tri-peptide and Vitamin B3. It keeps the hair healthy as it quickens the growth period of normal hairs.
HOW TO USE
1. First, wet the hair and scalp with the water of mild temperature, and pour some of the 'Hair Regrowth Shampoo' to the hand and turn it into foam. Rub it on the head enough like massaging it. After that, wash it away with clean water.
2. After removing the water, pump Dual e¬ect hair conditioner 2 or 3 times and rub the head with it like massaging for 2 or 3 minutes and then rinse it with clean water.
3. Dry the hair and scalp.
4. Prepare anti-bac activator, Sebum reducing In ux, Beauty device and Into MR(Meso Roller)
* It would be better to use Into MR after spraying anti-bac activator 2 or 3 times to the head part of Into MR(Meso Roller) and then drying it.
5. After dividing the hair of the operation part into 2 sections, apply the contents equally to the hair along the hair dividing line as you place the mouth of Sebum reducing In ux product at the scalp, and then squeeze softly the container of the product.
6. Give a rolling massage to the hair along the hair dividing line by pressing the hair with the palm of one hand.
7. In the same method by dividing the hair into 2 sections repeatedly, give a rolling massage to the hair.
What is a Anagen?
● Composed of 5-Amino Acids (sequence: GPIGS)
● Mechanism of action
GPIGS peptide promotes HBKs (Hair Bulb Keratinocytes) growth via the PI-3K/Akt pathway.
(LY294002 : Inhibitor of phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase(IP-3K)
Involvement of the PI-3K/Akt Pathway in GPIGS-Stimulated HBK Growth
● Promotes proliferation of hair bulb keratinocytes in mice (at 100 uM)
Effect of GPIGS on HBK Growth
HBKs were treated with GPIGS (at indicated concentrations) for 4 d. Cell growth was assessed by alamarBlue assay. The values represent the meansS.D. of five individual cultures. ** p0.01 vs. control (two-tailed Dunnett’s test).
Accelerates hair regrowthin mice
Effect of GPIGS on Hair Regrowth in TelogenMice
Test agents (100m l/body) were applied to C3H/He telogenmice once a day.
On the 14th day after the start of topical application of the test agents, photographs were taken. (A) and the ratio of the hair-regrownarea to the shaved skin area was measured (B).
Referance: Bio. Pharm. Bull. 2005, 28, 3, 485 ?489.
Age: 43 / Sex: M / Time : Every 2weeks / Model: INTO MR 0.5mm
1. Latobacillus / Soybean Extract Ferment Filtrate
2. Deca Peptide-II (sequence: GPIGS)
3. Copper Tripeptide-1
4. Herbal Extract
- Spiraea Ulmaria Extract5. Niacinamide
7. Salicylic Acid
Aqua,Polysorbate 80,Alcohol,Propylene glycol,Butylene Glycol,SalicylicAcid,Niacinamide,Panthenol(Pantothenyl Alcohol),Phenoxyethanol,Pyrrolidinyl Diaminopyrimidine Oxide,1,2-Hexanediol,Arginine,Caprylyl Glycol,Hydrolyzed Collagen,Spiraea Ulmaria Extract,Decapeptide-11,Lactobacillus/Soybean Extract Ferment Filtrate,Polyglutamic Acid,Tropolone,Copper Tripeptide-1
The person in chargeJany Kim
AddressGeumcheon-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (08588)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.