• When using at home, outdoors, or commercial places, hold upside down.
• When using on meat, fish, or vegetables, hold it like standard scissors.
• When peeling vegetables, use the round side on the outside. (Example: radishes, carrots, burdock, ginseng, ginger, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc)
• When using the opener, use the flower-pot like part to lift up.
• When tightening or loosening screws, use the weight of the centre of the handle to hold and twist.
• Store upside down with no salt residues.
• When cleaning, do not use metal scrubbing pads.
• Disinfect using rubbing alcohol or alcohol based vinegar, and do not put in boiling water.
• Do not store in moist or salty areas for long term.
Shindong Ssulaemi is a stationery, office, and fancy scissor all-in-one, and it is distinguishable from normal scissors as a tool designed with safety, natural environment education, convenience, sturdiness, multi-functionality, and aesthetics in mind. The molar grooves of this product can be used to cut wires and enamel, and the pincers on the handles are useful for use during crafting and art classes for students and adults. This grotesque design is a first in the world and it is impossible to use as a lethal weapon, and it can also serve as instruction materials that arouses the importance of the environment for both children and adults due to its environment friendly symbolic designs in 12 shapes of leaves, cicadas, moths, ladybugs, beetles, pods, seeds, masks, kites, birds, hearts, flowerbuds, etc. in a core product with 4 types of humanistic modernism.
• Home, outdoor, restaurant hall, hotel hall, cooking hall, other food service hall, event hall.
• Name : SHINDONG-SSULAMI-1 ~ 4 (for stationary)
• Volume : 15 mm/243 mm/83 mm
• Functions : Wrinkle, Aging, Moisturizing and skin elasticity
• Color : green and yellow combination
• Weight : 165 g
• Validity : Semi-permanent