If you want bulk purchase, please contact us
|We are one of the leading manufacturer & exporter in the field of Airless Painting Equipment & Silicon equipment in Korea. We have been manufacturing various airless painting equipments, for example, Two-component pump for sealant, Airless paint pump, Line striper, Airless silver-gun, Grease pump, & Accessories etc., We highly appreciate your attention. We are looking forward to establish long term & sincere business relationship with your company, for mutual benefits. If you have additional inquiry or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.|
ULTRA LITE GUN
Weight : 630g
Working Pressure : 510bar
Option Part : tip nozzle(775-036) / swivel 1/2"(775-035) / tube connector
Dispensing high viscosity material such as sealant, silicone, adhesive glass, chassis, automobile, dispensing industry
|UL- GUN (HSG-775)
- Precise dispenser for high viscosity material
- Prevention of over-flow at the beginning
- Easy to aim vertical or horizontal
- Soft triggering protect users hands
The system pressure should be relieved to prevent the system from starting accidently and causing a serious injury to user.
1. Fully release the gun trigger and lock the gun trigger safety by rotating the safety forward.
2. Shut off the fluid supply pump.
3. Hold a metal part of the gun firmly to the side of a grounded metal waste container. Unlock the gun trigger safety by rotating the safety backward. Trigger the gun to relieve fluid pressure.
4. Fully release the gun trigger and lock the gun trigger safety by rotating the safety forward.
5. Open the pump drain valve to help relieve fluid pressure in the pump, hose, and gun. Triggering the gun to relieve pressure may not be sufficient. Have a container ready to catch the drainage.
6. Leave the drain valve open until you are ready to dispense again.
7. Start the fluid supply pump.
8. The fluid flow rate is controlled at the pump. Adjust the pump pressure to gain the desired flow rate. It is recommended that you use the lowest pressure necessary to dispense the material. The pressure adjustment will depend on the hose length, the viscosity of the material, and the gun nozzle size.
9. Unlock the gun trigger safety.
10. Squeeze the trigger in all the way. Material flow begins with the slightest pressure on the trigger and stops when the trigger is released.
11. Periodically check the vent in the gun handle for fluid buildup which could indicate an internal leak.
The High pressure device for professional use only. Read carefully instruction manual before operating. Observe all warnings.
Injection Hazard - High pressure spray or application equipment can cause serious injury if the spray penetrates the skin. DO NOT point any high pressure device - gun or nozzle - at anyone or any part of the body. Do not attempt to deflect or stop leaks in the system by hand. In case of penetration, obtain adequate medical aid immediately.
Component Rupture - The system is capable of producing high pressure. To avoid component rupture or personal injury, all components in system must have a maximum working pressure not less than the pressure stated on the pump.
Fire - High velocity flow of material through equipment may create static electricity. All equipment and objects being sprayed must be properly grounded to prevent sparking, which may cause a fire or explosion.
Servicing - Before servicing, cleaning or removing any part, always shut off power source, carefully relieve pressure in fluid portions of the system and set safety locks on guns and equipment.
Hose Safety - Use only which hose having a spring guard. The spring guard helps protect the hose from damage which could result in hose rupture and possible serious bodily injury.
The person in chargeHYUNG JU KANG
Address267 Sinjeong-ro, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul (08079)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.