The Youngest Fermentation Expert Team, Jiri-Mountain Lovely Young Ladies are standing together!
Manufactured by Cheerful and Healthy People.
Magical Fermentation - fermented microbes interact with us.
Surpass masters with premium products! - Recognized as the superlative ingredients, taste, hygiene, skill and is being supplied at a higher price than established masters. (US, Department store, Hotel, School, Eco-Friendly stores, Market, etc.)
Where it's produced? - Piagol Maple Village
Pesticide-free, no-pen village & Clean Area at altitude of 600m
Our products are made in a clean area inside Jirisan National Park.
Q. Why does it taste different even if it is made of the same ingredients?
A. Because the action of indigenous microbes that only live in certain areas has an absolute effect on fermentation.
Piagol Miseon’s 3 Ideology
01 Win-Win - Promote shared growth with farmers and residents!
02 Provide Honest Food - Insist on the most reliable domestic materials!
03 Harmony of Tradition and Hygiene - Added thorough hygiene process to precious tradition!
How to Produce? - Harmony of Tradition and Hygiene
Tasty and also Hygienically!
HACCP, Korea's highest authority hygiene certification, which was regarded as an exclusive possession of a large company! Rarely for a traditional company, acquired both HACCP certification and ISO 22000 international certification at the same time!
01 HACCP Processing facility
02 Natural Drying Chamber
03 Red Clay Fermentation Chamber
04 Metal Detector
- Product Name : Piagol Miseon’s Green Plum Pickle
- Food Type : Pickled Vegetables (Korean Jangajji)
- Capacity : 500g / 1kg
- Ingredients and contents : green plum 60%, refined sugar 40%
- Manufactured date : Fermented and aged for more than 2 years
- Expiration date : 2 years from manufactured date
- Storage Method : Keep in Refrigerator (* Due to the characteristics of traditional fermented foods, the contents of the food may occasionally be spilled due to natural fermentation or external shocks during the distribution process.)
- Manufacturer : Jirisan Piagol Food (15, Jikjeon-gil, Toji-myeon, Gurye-gun, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea)
- Packaging Material : Container - Glass / Lid - Steel
- old people who yearn for old taste
- housewives worried about side dishes
- children who hate vegetables
- teenagers accustomed to fast food and fried food
- women who care about dieting and nutrition.
- who are worried about cholesterol level due to meat-based eating habits
How to use pickles (Jangajji)
01. With Meat - Takes away bad smell Fantastic match with pork and beef!
02. Liquid Utilization - As a dipping sauce for meat or seafood. As a seasoning for cooking instead of soy sauce.
03. Tip for kids who hate vegetables! (Don't need salt and soy sauce) - Use for any cooking such as mixed rice, fried rice, vegetable pancake