- Uniquely designed foundation brush set: Matto makeup brushes integrate high-tech materials and innovative design to make creating an airbrushed flawless look much easier than ever.
- Ultra soft and dense synthetic makeup brush bristles: 100% cruelty-free. Silky feel. No shed. No chemical smell. Non-porous synthetic bristles do not trap or absorb products and bacteria, make them more hygienic and more durable than nature hairs. Easy to clean and maintain.
- Natural bamboo make up brushes handles: With baking finish on surface, plus shiny golden color aluminum ferrules, those brushes give you a gorgeous look and also ensure long lasting
- 9 pieces makeup brush set is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need, from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer. Each brush bristles are hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- Come with a shiny and cute makeup bag, easy for storage and travel. Size: 7.9”*4.3”, wide enough to fit almost all makeup brushes and a couple small items such as blush, eye shadows.
Each Brush's Application
- Flat Top Kabuki: With round flat top, can apply of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- Powder Brush: With big and round bristles, great for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
- Contour Brush: With medium round bristle, delicately applies highlighter or blush to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
- Foundation Brush: With flat bristly fibers, easy to use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage, great for BB can CC creams.
- Highlight Brush: With small round bristles, can apply highlights and colors to nose or forehead or the hollows of the cheeks.
- Eyeshadow Brush: With small angled bristle, better for applying eye shadow powders onto the eyelid.
- Concealer Brush: With pointed tapered bristles, good to stipple concealer to the harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- Blending Brush: With small flat bristly fibers, great for applying bases or primer or cream or colors onto jawline, nosewing, eyelid and the area hard to reach.
- Eyebrow Brush: With angled flat top bristles, apply for detailing eye liner or eyebrow.
Brush Care Tips
- Use a brush holder will be great helpful for keep the bristles shape.
- Well cleaned brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a mild cleanser like baby shampoo to wash them every week if used daily.