Function and Introduction of Child Protective Devices for Infant Children
- For protection of infants between 0 and 36 months, various doors, including drawers, refrigerators, and sinks
This is a safety device that can prevent accidents that can occur
- Existing locks are focused on usability, so most of the unlocking methods are one-t
Although there is a disadvantage that can be easily opened by infants, this product has a definite strength for adults and infants.
Maximize safety by employing a screw turning method that utilizes the difference
- Turn left to unlock, turn right to lock to adult.
Easy to use
- KC certification to secure stability since this product can be touched and used by infants and children
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces, such as planes, sides, and curved surfaces.
- After use, when removing the tape, it falls without any marks (depending on the mating surface, damage and exceptions may be possible)
- The tape used shows strong adhesion with the tape of a 3M company. (Weighing 22kg in our own testing)
How to use it
1. Clean the dust lamp on its surface with a dry cloth.
2. Remove the 3M double sided tape cover from the back of the product.
3. Attach drawers, refrigerators, and decorations to any location you want. (Please wait 24 hours after attaching)
4. Turn right to lock and turn left to release.
5. How to Remove After Use (Push Unused Credit Card on the underside of the Product to Remove)