EGGRAY Hip Seat Baby Carrier 1300g - BLUE
EGGRAY hip seat baby carrier
Patented “EGGRAY”design created by a Dad caring about moms who suffer from shoulder pain. Makes it much easier for moms and dads to take care of babies.
Weight Disperse Baby Carrier
Minimizes shoulder, back pains
EGGRAY hip seat baby carrier that can be worn by both moms and dads alternately
Weight Disperse Baby Carrier
100% Korean-made product, Ergonomically designed to help moms and babies use comfortably.
Keep the shoulders balanced and comfortable
Much lighter and more comfy for moms and babies!
Great cushioning and comfortable fit by using advanced double-compressed foam.
Hipseat Carrier ( 6 months ~36months, ~20 kg )
100% Korean-made product. / Premium Melange Fabric / Enough Pockets / Uses High-quality materials / 3D Air Mesh / Secure Head Supporter / Provides Waist Belt adjusting point for the best fit. / Back Slide Rails / Double safety locks
Suitable for all seasons
500g of Lightweight Heap Seat
Adjustable to Multiple Body Sizes
Premium,100% Melange Fabric
01. Padded Shoulder Straps
Uses Premium Compressed Foam
Hip-seat baby carrier that can be worn for long hours Reduces pressures on the shoulders Maintains Padded cushion’s bouncy after multiple washes
02. Adjustable Buckles for Back Strap
Adjustable to Multiple Body Sizes Convenient for both dads and moms.
03. 3D Air Mesh for Front area
Cooling effect for both moms and babies
Air Mesh Fabric used for Front area considering moms who carries babies all day long and babies who have generally high body temperature.
04. Great bouncy feelings on padded cushion
Designed to fit to baby’s skin
Uses Non-toxic, Non-slip pads not to hurt baby’s delicate skin
Large Storage Pockets
Strong Strap Organizer Clip
Provides Waist Belt adjusting point for the best fit.
The 3D-air mesh construction for front and back of the carrier
Buffered Hip-seat waist belt weight
The enhanced, sturdy finish of Waist belt helps relieve mom’s back pain by reducing a baby’s weight.
Ergonomic Design for Baby Carrier
HOW TO USE
1. Select the strap-adjustable number you wish.
2. Adjust the strap to the marked point(lines) at the waist area of the carrier precisely
3. Fasten the belt buckle.
4. Tidy up the rest of the belt.
5. Hold the baby on its back and place the straps on your shoulders.
6. Fasten the belt buckle on your back and adjust the back strap to the best fit for you.
Package listing of the Eggray Hip Seat Baby Carrier
Mother's Best Choice REAL REVIEW
The baby carrier for all Parents!
The old baby seat was hard to find the balance, But when my husband worn eggray, even the first time to wear it, he felt comfortable and hug a baby stable.
Baby carrier to relieve shoulder strain!'
The shoulder part is also thick, and it will fit horizontally, So it was good to shoulder pain. The heavier the baby is, the harder the shoulder is, and the worse it is. This baby band heap seat is very comfortable to wear on the shoulder.
The discomfort from experience Remove all products
It was nice to be able to improve things that were uncomfortable during normal use. The bigger pouch, the tail part of the strap, he shoulder strap!
Easy to use and secure aby carrier suitable for use
If I measure the length of both strings with eyes, I don't know it's leveled. Eggray has number that make easy to wear, Just find the same number both side.
Complementing the difficulty of being uncomfortable
I actually have a weak back. So the hip sheet has not been around for a long time. However, this is really comfortable at the waist. I found that when I'm comfortable, Baby also feel comfortable. The bigger pouch, the tail part of the strap, he shoulder strap!
Remember the line number Mom and Dad are all OK!
It was very hard for Mom alone to take care of the baby. Especially when going out/ traveling. Weight distribution hip seat Baby carrier will no longer hurt my back, shoulders and back. In the case of my husband, he adjusted it to 3 and said it was okay.
- Do Not Use the carrier for babies weighing less than 7lbs (3.2kg)
- Only use this carrier for babies between 7 lbs(3.5kg) and 44lbs (20kg)
- Before each use, make sure all fasteners are secure
- Do not unbuckles locked correctly
- Until the baby can hold head upright, do not use.
- Don't use in 30mins after feeding baby
- Please do not use the carrier continuously for over 2 hours.
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child
- Take care when bending or leaning forward or sideways
- This carrier is not sutatble for use during sporting activities, eg.running, cycling, swimming and skiing.
- To preventing hazards from falling, ensure that your child is securely positioned in the carrier
- Check to assure all buckles, snaps, straps and adjustments are secure before each use.
- The baby's position should be checked regularly to make sure that the baby is properly seated in the carrier.
- Always be cautions on any potential accidents when your baby is on it
- Check that all the hipseat carrier parts are properly connected and fastened.
- Make sure the connecting zipper is fully secured to the end and locked into place by folding the zipper pull backwards.
- Thread the velcro fasteners thru the rings and firmly attach them together.
- small children might swallow small parts
- Make sure to hear the "click" when you fasten the belt of the breast belt
- Before washing, please take the molding form out of the hipseat.
- Please do attach the Velcro of the hip seat, fasten the buckles and place in washing nets to wash.
- When washing without the Velfro attached, fluffs may occur from the damages of the fabric.
- Wash alone in cold water
- Do not soak in water for a long time, and do not wash with hot water or boil
- Wash lightly with wool washing
- When drying, avoid direct sunlight and dry in well-ventilated shade.
- Drying with drum wasing machines or driers may cause damages and deformations such as the product shrinking.
- If the detergents for baby products contain alkali substances, it may cause discoloration and bleaching, so please use neutral detergents