A chewy healthy snack, dried sweet potatoes.
“The Real Whole Sweet Potato” is a natural snack made with dried Korean sweet potatoes.
As the nature gave us, we steamed and then dried the sweet potatoes.
It is chewy and cut into small sizes, good for parents and children for snacks.
How to eat
1. Drink milk with the dried sweet potatoes ‘The Real Whole Sweet Potato’
2. Eat it anywhere as it is packed in a compact size
3. Heat it in the microwaves for about 10 seconds, it will make softer and chewier.
How to store:
Please keep refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receipt.
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep it dry and cool place.
- After opening, eat as soon as possible. because Sweet potatoes will harden soon.
The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. Its large, starchy, sweet-tasting, tuberous roots are a root vegetable. The young leaves and shoots are sometimes eaten as greens. The sweet potato is commonly thought to be a type of potato (Solanum tuberosum) but does not belong to the nightshade family, Solanaceae, but both families belong to the same taxonomic order, the Solanales. The sweet potato, especially the orange variety, is often called a "yam" in parts of North America, but is botanically very distinct from true yams.