Breast milk storage bags 200ml 120pcs
Breast milk storage bags
With thermochromic indicator
Why should you use the Perfection product?
When do you need?
Advance preparation & When going outside & For working mom
1. Store when you have abundance breast milk and use it as necessary
2. Simply go out with the stored milk storage pack.
3. Advance prepare breast milk for busy working moms
Where do you use?
Breast milk & baby snack & baby broth & vegetable/fruit juice
1. Various foods can be stored, even if it is not breast-milk.
2. Can be used as a zipper bag with double zipper function.
1. Tear notch
With no tools such as scissors, you can open them and use them everywhere
2. Date record
Be easy to store and feed using date record
3. Standing function
Use the bottom structure to store in an upright position
4. 2-rowed zipper
Can be refrigerated and refrigerated without worrying about leaking
5. Display capacity
Capacity is displayed, so it is convenient to adjust the amount of breast milk
6. Temperature indicator
More convenient and suitable for appropriate temperature
How to check thermochromic indicator
The thermochromic indicator is for reference but not absolute trust temperature
1) Please cut the top part along the cutting line.
2) Please put breast milk into bag.
3) Please close the double zipper carefully.
4) Please write the date of pumping breast milk.
5) Please be frozen or refrigerated bag in an upright position.
How to heat
Frozen state : defrost in the refrigerator > heat in lukewarm water at 40’c
Refrigeration state : heat in lukewarm water at 40’c
-feeding the breast milk at 37’c
Prohibition of use
High temperatures may cause the destruction of nutrients
Recommended storage period for breast milk
Frozen state : 3 months
Refrigerated state : 3 days
Post-thaw state: 24 hours
Depending on the ambient environment, such as humidity, the storage period may vary.
1. please heat in lukewarm water when thawing frozen breast milk.
2. Please store the proper quantity of milk below the marked line.
3. Please do not restore the remaining milk after one use.
4. Please keep it as long as the professional recommended period.
5. Please do not breathe tour breath into the bag.
6. Please do not use a microwave or boiling water to defrost. Nutrients may be destroyed.
7. Please keep it out of reach of baby and children.
8. Please do not reuse the breast milk storage bags used.
9. Please store in an upright position in the fridge and freezer.
10. Please do not feed directly using the breast milk storage bags.