It's an educational board game released by GameMensa.
Game Age: 5 and Up
Game personnel: more than two people
Game time: 15 minutes or more
Training Effect: Strategies, Bars and Tips, Colour Connections
The board game is a form of "game," and consequently the game is decided. Sometimes a child wins, but sometimes he loses. Every time he says to him, "Lucky me, sometimes I'm But the important thing is never to give up until the game is over." In this process, children can overcome failures or defeats, and develop mature thinking that can challenge again.
Board games, which usually involve two or more people, will learn fair competition, dialogue and order with others. They will learn social skills according to each other by sharing various subjects such as mom and dad, as well as friends of their age. After a child grows up, the most important factor can be as much of a help as it is social.
1. Mix all tiles well and divide each player into 3 tiles invisible.
2. When it's their turn, each player puts one of their tiles on the board.
3. How to raise tiles
1) All players match the color of the rectangle printed on the game board when they play for the first.
(You can place it in 2 places for 2 people, 3 places for 3 people, and 4 places for 4 people.)
2) When your turn comes around, arrange tiles of the same color as tiles on the game board so that the sides are next to each other.
3) They cannot be overlaid on top of other tiles or covered with colored rectangles on the board.
4) The loose tiles cannot be moved.
4. After you release one tile, you receive a new one and maintain three tiles.
5. If you don't have tiles to put on the board, show all your tiles to other players and exchange all three tiles.
6. If the tile you have already placed and the tile you have placed is the same color, you will get a score of 1 point per page.
7. If the tiles are raised to achieve more than 3 points, play one more time.
8. If you get points by covering ★, +3 or ◆, you get +2 or ●, and you get +1 points. (If you have more than 3 points covering the top shape, you will not play once more; if you have more than 3 points without covering the Wii-Shape, you will play once more.)
9. Once all the tiles have been exhausted, the game will close and the player with the highest score will win.