The story of Gujulcho, a more pleasant flower because it is a wild flower that embellishes our mountain.
On May Day, five stems are produced, and nine words are heard when the music reaches 9 (the lunar calendar). So Gujulcho is called. Gujulcho, a chrysanthemum plant, has the greatest medicinal properties when used on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month. It is also called Seonmocho, and the name is given because the white flower stands out from the fresh. The poetical family is widely believed to be the custom of sending a mother-in-law to her daughter by marriage.
The scent of the dream grew Gujulcho, which was very thoughtful, and produced tea bags through various process processes.
A first-class car for women
The wild chrysanthemums that bloom in the fall help improve the various changes and gynecology that women can feel, such as the menopause.
Helps ease tension
The warm-tempered Gujeolcho helps the body cold or hand-footed, and helps to relax those who are well-stressed.
How to use
• Put a tea bag in about 1L of boiling water.
• Depending on your preference, different amounts of water will help you enjoy the fragrant herbal tea.
• Origin :Republic of Korea
• Capacity : 25g
• Package Includes : Gujulcho teaback 15ea x 2box
• Function : A first-class car for women, Helps ease tension
• Material : 100% Gujulcho
• Expiry Date : 2 years from date of manufacture