1. Black garlic fermented and matured through mugwort fumigation using cypress wood, Injin mugwort and a patented manufacturing technique that is distinguished from the standard maturing methods of other companies.
2. Only Namhae-gun garlic is used for high sweetness and rich levels of natural minerals and effective amino acids.
3. Products go through a selection process to minimize defects and are packed in easy-to-eat
4. Black-brown garlic
5. Has a sweet and sour flavor without the distinct sharp taste of garlic
6. Levels of s-allyl cysteine, a pharmacologically active substance, increase during the maturing process
7. Only carefully selected first-rate garlic from Namhae-gun is used to maintain high quality
8. The cloves have been completely peeled, making them easy to blend as an ingredient.
It is made by fermenting and fermenting the whole garlic. It has no unique spicy, strong scent of garlic, a chewy texture, and has a sour sweet taste, which makes it easy to eat. In the process of fermentation, melanoidine, S-Arylcysteine, etc. are produced and have antioxidant power that is 10 times higher than raw garlic. The main effects are to help you recover from fatigue, and the dark garlic's rich alicein helps to remove cancer cells, which is an anti-cancer effect. It is eaten directly from an electric rice cooker or in the form of juice or essence.