|Ingredients|| Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)
Butter, Charcoal Powder, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Caviar extract, biotite,
Collagen, Propolis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate
|Size / Weight||60x70x24mm / 100g (moist included)|
|Origin||Made in Korea|
Biotite Mineral Soap Features
- The interaction between generated negative ions and radiated far infrared rays helps excrete
skin waste such as old dead skin cells and sebum providing clear and clean skin.
- About 90 natural minerals from biotite and all natural ingredients provide appropriate
moisturizing effects, helpful for keeping skin moisturized. It would provide better effects
if users would work up lather sufficiently and massage softly and then wash them.
Biotite Mineral Soap does not contain any chemical ingredients.
- Combination of biotite mineral and natural ingredients, no artificial hardening agent, no artificial
flavors, no artificial dyes.
- Considering the problem that natural soap characteristically gets soft when coming in contact
with water, the package is designed in such a way that it can be used as a soap stand.
- Applied and registered as a patent related to the biotite mineral water manufacturing
method, as well as the cosmetics and plant nutrients that contain minerals made from it.
Registered patent [No. 10-1192725]
- Received an official approval from the Chinese government to be sold in their market.
The person in chargeKim Jin Yee
Address649-20 Madeul-ro, Dobong-gu, Seoul (01332)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.