○ Tteokbokki is Korea’s representative snack. You can enjoy the taste of Tteokbokki sold in store at home conveniently. It tastes spicy and sweet, which can be enjoyed by everyone.
○ Composed of: wheat rice cake, sauce, fish cake
○ Made with the traditional steamer method, the texture of the Tteok (rice cake) is soft and rich. Fish cakes with high fish meat content were added to enhance the taste of Tteok-bokki.
○ The sauce of Mimi Tteok-bokki and soupy Tteok-bokki is based on red pepper powder and red pepper paste, not capsaicin, so the clean spicy taste is very tasty. In addition, by minimizing MSG, the rich taste of Tteok-bokki is alive.
○ It is a HMR product that can be cooked by removing the packaging, with a shorter cooking time of less than five minutes, and a simpler way to cook.
○ Tteok(rice cake), fish cake, sauce are packed separately.[2 servings]
○ How to cook: Add water to the pan and add the separately packaged Tteok(rice cake), fish cake and sauce and boil for 5 minutes.