It is directly cultivated and processed by Our company in Deogyusan Mountain where it is the clear region and designated National park in South Korea.
How to make its product
- It is used only the Saururus that is cultivated organically at highland, an altitude of 720 meters (about 2362ft.) in Deogyusan Mt by ourselves.
- It is washed and dried right after harvested.
- It is roasted to remove fishy taste.
- It is packed in a tetrahedron teabag.
It is recommended someone who
- wants to drink saururus tea at home
- wants to have beautiful skin
- has constipation
- wants to enjoy a tea warmly and coldly
How to drink
- Put one tea bag in boiling water and boil 10 mins more over medium heat. And then enjoy it.
The person in chargeMissok Kim
Address321-72 Wonhak-gil Wicheon-myeon, Geochang-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do (50103)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.