- It is Korea's representative traditional soy sauce. It has been brewed and made with soybeans in Jeolla-namdo, South Korea. This product is matured with sunlight, wind and clear air for more than two years.
- Natural taste, ingredients and nutrition are enough
- It is made with clear sunshine and water in Yeongam, Jeolla-namdo where it is a clean region in South Korea.
- This soy sauce and soy sauce are made with only domestic beans and bay salt from Shinan, Jeolla-namdo.
- There is no preservative, flavor enhancer, artificial colors and chemical additives
- The type of food: Traditional Soy Sauce
- The country of origin: South Korea
- Ingredients and content: Meju(Domestic Soybean 100%), Bay Salt(from Shinan, Jeollanamdo. 100%)
- A Manufacturing Process of Traditional Soybean Paste and Soy Sauce
1. Buying and sorting ripen soybeans and washing and disinfection.
2. Boiling beans for 10 hours until it turns brown and then smashing them.
3. Molding with beans to a hexahedron. It is called Meju. Drying Meju for 2~3 days and then hanging it.
4. Fermenting Meju in a warm curing room for 40 days. Putting Meju in a pot with bay saltwater, red chili, charcoal and jujube and fermenting again in the place where it is bright and well-ventilated.
5. Dividing Meju and the water. The Extracted water becomes soy sauce and soaked Meju becomes soybean paste.
6. Self-quality check and packing with goods.