- It has a sweet flavor of fermented soybeans and adds a fresh texture with a sour and sweet sauce.
- The sweet and sour apple flavor and reddish sauce enhance the fresh texture and make it easy to eat.
- There is no preservative, flavor enhancer, artificial colors and chemical additives
- The type of food: Processed Bean Food
- The country of origin: South Korea
- Ingredients and content: Domestic Soybean(Domestic 100%) 90%, Soy Sauce(Domestic) 1%, Ripen Persimmon Puree 3%, Fermented Japanese Apricot Brot 2%, Fermented Apple Brot 2%, Persimmon Vinegar 0.5%, Extracted Kelp 1.5%
- A Manufacturing Process of Traditional Cheonggukjang
1. Selecting ripen-soybeans and washing.
2. Boiling beans over low heat until it turns light brown without soaking process.
3. Mixing beans with rice straws to spread the ferment fungus evenly. Fermenting beans and rice straws in a warm room for 3~4 days and maintaining the accurate temperature.
4. Dividing beans and rice straw after being formed a sticky substance and cooling beans.
5. Boiling beans with prepared other ingredients and then adding vinegar.
6. Self-quality check and packing with goods.