- It is used as adjunctive therapy for wound treatment as it contains 1% of titrated Centella asiatica extract.
- It is not like a sticky ointment sold for medical treatment - it feels as if you apply soft cream for quick absorbency and it feels moisturized and absorbed gently into skin. You can even wear makeup after applying this to the wounded area.
- It is okay to use it on a partial area or all over your face.
- It is quickly absorbed - no sticky or heavy feel. Simply apply it to the area you like.
- Use it every morning and evening. It helps to treat skin by putting on the affected area.
- It is a quasi-drug product, not a pharmacy drug, licensed by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea.
An auxiliary treatment ointment, as a product useful for partial treatment of wounds and skin ulcers, helps in taking care of the roughened skin. 40g / 1.4 oz.
Ingredients Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Glyceryl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Methylparaben, Asiatic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance
It is good to alleviate acne scars and skin problems and help quicken the recovery process.
[Specifications and Included Items]
How to use
Apply to the area where it is scarred, became reddened or irritated at the stage of applying facial cream.