• Environmentally friendly water based resins formulation
• Excellent wetting performance on toner printed image
• Outstanding interfacial adhesion between toner layer and substrate
• Long-term surface durability of toner image by heat againg
• Can be well protected various hard solid surfaces like ceramic, metal, glass, plastics etc.
• Apply it by using a brush, cloth or sprayer etc.
[Typical Use for Protection]
- One component heat curable formulation (modified urethane resin & acrylics)
- Long-term light stability under sun
- Excellent adhesion to ceramic, metal, glass, plastic and art/printed surfaces
- Excellent spray coating coverage & fast drying
- Practically surface hardness in near H ~ 2H after heat treatment
(130oC to 150oC for 30min)