1968 Developed Airtight Containers First Time in the World
1973 Manufacturing Facility Expanded in Inchon
1977 Developedand Obtained Patent of Kimchi Airtight Jars First Time in the World
1980 Export Licence Obtained from the Government
1981 Expanded the Business Lne in Kitchen Furnitures
1982 Developed Pressure Cookers First Time in Korea
1985 Quality Mark of KS andQ Mark Obtained from the Goverment
1992 GD Mark Obtained
1997 Master Cusine Brand Line developed
2003 Facility moved to Kimpo
2007 SPly Cookwares Developed
2008 Developed 7Ply Cookwares First Time in Korea
COPPER cored Sply construction that combines the superior heat conductivity
of copper with the cleaning ease of 18/10 stainless steel, for premium culinary performance.
With its ultimate culinary performance, the Sply COPPER cored collection is the true master cuisine.
Body thickness is 2.ST and Lid Thickness is 1.2T applied for its premium quality in Cooking.
All SPLY Copper cored Layers (STS 304+AL10SO+AL3003+COPPER+AL3003+AL10SO+STS430)
- Superb heat conductivity of pure copper and aluminum layers
- Safety Qualified Spot welding and Steel Work
- Handmade Casting Stay Cool Handle
- No Steam Hole with its double walled heavy lid for water sealing effect
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- maximum efficiency for temperature control
- Ideal for use on any cooktop including induction.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher
- Mirror/Satin finished combination surface for a luxurious prod
- Made in S.KOREA
26cm Wok / Frypan
The product is same as follows