1968 Developed Airtight Containers First Time in the World
1973 Manufacturing Facility Expanded in Inchon
1977 Developedand Obtained Patent of Kimchi Airtight Jars First Time in the World
1980 Export Licence Obtained from the Government
1981 Expanded the Business Lne in Kitchen Furnitures
1982 Developed Pressure Cookers First Time in Korea
1985 Quality Mark of KS andQ Mark Obtained from the Goverment
1992 GD Mark Obtained
1997 Master Cusine Brand Line developed
2003 Facility moved to Kimpo
2007 SPly Cookwares Developed
2008 Developed 7Ply Cookwares First Time in Korea
Bergen line features satin finished stainless-steel exterior and all five-layer construction for consistently perfect results and easy care.
Crafted in Korea, the premium collection is designed with a elegant and classical look, comfortably angled, stay-cool ergonomic handles and tight-fitting lids.
Body thickness is 2.ST and Lid Thickness is 1.2T applied for its premium quality in Cooking. All five boned Layer of KOREA POSCO Stainless (STS304+AL10+AL30+AL10+STS430)
- Capsuling technology Pouring Rim of Edge Roll for dripless pouring
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- 20% more efficient than tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results
- Ideal for use on any cooktop including induction.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher ―s afe ease.
- Satin finished surface for a luxurious product image.
- Made in S.KOREA with All materials from S.KOREA.
16cm Sauce pan
The product is same as follows