Remote Cervical Cancer Screening: TeleCervico,
Dr. Cervicam C20: TeleCervico is a remote cervical cancer screening system.
It complements the high false negative rate (approximately 50%) of a Pap Smear as it can raise the sensitivity up to 98% when combined with a Pap Smear and 94% as a sole method.
Currently, it has been proven to be very effective and economical with more than 5million women using the Telecervico, Dr. Cervicam C20.
The advantages are:
1) No geographic restrictions for accessing care.
2) Prompt interpretation of results are available within 24 hours.
3) Knowledge sharing with other experts to ensure patient's status.
4) Paperless test requests and reports.
5) Decreases time spent on delivery, test processing, etc.
6) Easy follow up before and after treatment and examination.
Medical S/W Programs: This system is operated through the internet.
Three programs consist of one system, operating in an independent but mutually complementary way.
The integrated management program enables real-time monitoring of the overall process for screening and ensures a stable interface.
Also, all the images and the information on a patient are encoded before being transmitted, preventing the possibility of the system being hacked and strengthening its security.