Pretereatment desulfurization catalyst for ship fuel oil
- A catalyst that is injected in an engine after being mixed with ship fuel oil, before combustion,
- A large reduction in SO2 emission by the desulfurization effect at the time of combustion
- Comparison of desulfurization types
- A variety of LCLS application types in consideration of ship circumstances
- An innovative technology of reducing an emission of air pollutants
- The excellent technology effects approved by an official testing organization
- Cost-effective technology of lowering the economic burden
-The cost effectiveness of LCLS, compared to similar technologies
-LCLS makes it possible to achieve ship operation at an economic cost for a long time.
1. Reduce SO2 concentration by 90% by mixing and injecting LCLS and BC oil into the ship engine using pre-treated desulfurization catalyst injection devece.
2. The initial investment cost is 5% compared to the post-treatment, and the operating cost is lower than post-treatment
3. Significantly lower cargo loss compared to post-treated desulfurizing catalyst in comparison to EGCS, which reduces fuel efficiency
4. No reduction in fuel efficiency when using pre-treated desulfurizing catalyst in comparison to EGCS, which reduces fuel efficiency.
5. WHen using low sulfur oil 0.1% MGO and 0.1% ULSFO, fuel oil burden increases by 40%, but with pre-treatment desulfurization catalyst used, it rises by less than 5%, allowing you to take the lead in the market regulated by the IMO!
6. LCLS has been confirmed at the Korea Institute of machinery & materials, Please refer to the test results attached separately.
7. Currently, the company is undergoing certification procedures for its Lloyd's Register and Korean Register. We will submit it to th IMO agenda for this year and make it available all over the world.