Mamaforest All Natural Dishwasher Powder
Why is it made in powder type?
- Have you been worried about residual detergent?
- Why do we have to use same amount of detergent although the amount of dishwashing and stubborn stains differs everyday.
- The mamaforest dishwashing detergent is a powder type, so it is soluble in water well.
-You do not need to worry about residual detergent.
-The Mama Forest dishwasher detergent can be easily adjusted in capacity by the user.
Detergent and rinse at nce without chemical material!
-Water stain removal
Improvement of gloss of tableware
Prevention of calcium salt formation
-Use it o clean your dishwasher!
Thanks to salt and citric acid, it is possible to effectively remove stains and fishy smells from minerals in water.
We always consider the environment
( PRODUCT FEATURE )
1. Type 1 dishwasher certified by the Food and Drug Administration!: Fruit and vegetables can be washed. 100% food-grade ingredients (salt, sugar, baking soda, citric acid, etc.) without surfactant are used, and cleaning power is also strong.
2. Powder type that melts easily in water! No worries about residual detergents and convenient amount adjustment: Effects of surfactant properties on cleaning power in the preparation of dishwashing agents (co-research by Professor Kim Young-ho of Hankyung University's Department of Chemistry and Marmaporet's Corporate Research Institute)
- Cleaning performance is excellent due to strong penetration of cleaning fluids.
- There is no residual amount after rinsing.
3. All in One! Wash and rinse all at once without chemical ingredients!
4. Removing water and preventing calcium salt production, so that the tableware is shiny.
5. No flapping, no lumps, no worries, no worries!
6. Cleaning the dishwasher at once: It can be used for cleaning the dishwasher on a regular basis with ingredients such as salt and citric acid. It is effective in removing stains and odor caused by minerals in the water.
7. Eco-friendly package for the environment!
8. Available in any water environment (sense, mono, calcareous water): In addition to salt, the detergent is dissolved well in any water environment and no residual detergent is available.