MBA MoBalA is a specialized brand of hair and scalp care solutions by DAYCELL.
After years of R&D and testing, the MBA MoBalA brand was born by combining various herbal compositions that are effective for scalp and hair.
MBA MoBalA hair and scalp care products contain 2:1:1 golden ratio of natural ingredients such as Houttuynia Cordata, Perilla Frutescens, and Green Tea.
- Houttuynia Cordata extract contains fatty acids and inorganic ingredients to help keep the scalp and hair healthy.
- Perilla Frutescens extract relieve itching with beta-carotene and vitamins C and E, which are highly sulfated.
- Green Tea extract contains polyphenols and catechins, which help relieve dandruff and dead skin and help manage healthy scalp care.
※ Product Features:
- A functional cosmetic for hair loss
- It contains 15% of 9 kinds of herbal composition
- Patented ingredients: Houttuynia Cordata Extract 7%, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract 3.5%, Green Tea Extract 3.5%
- The 'Golden Ratio' 2: 1: 1 for effective hair loss
- Give a massage effect on the scalp with 3 balls of roll-on
※ Recommended for these people:
- People who worry about hair loss when shampooing or using the hairdryer
- People who worry about M, O-shaped hair loss
- People who worry about fine hair or have thin hair
- People who have difficult styling because of the sag hair without force
- People who want thick and elastic hair
- When the hormone imbalance changes a lot and the hair falls off
- When the hair begins to fall out due to pregnancy and childbirth
- When the hair loss begins by menopause
- When the scalp is stimulated by frequent dyeing and perm
※ How to use:
1. Shake the product thoroughly before use.
2. Press the tube lightly to eject the ampoule between the balls.
3. Applying massage with a light rolling on the scalp.
- Dried after rinsing the hair and then applied directly to the scalp.
- It's also effective to use before sleeping, so it's good to apply it occasionally depending on the scalp and hair condition.
1. Consult a specialist, etc. if there are any abnormal symptoms or side effects, such as red spots, swelling, or itching, due to direct sunlight when using or after using cosmetics.
2. Do not use in areas with wounds, etc.
3. Precautions for Storage and Handling
A) Keep out of reach of children
B) Keep it away from direct sunlight.
4. Wash immediately when it gets into the eye.
5. Anyone with allergic symptoms should consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.
6. Do not use for children under 3 years of age.
7. People who are hypersensitive to salicylic acid or who have diabetes, blood circulation disorder, renal failure, infection, seizures, menstruation, pregnancy, or possible pregnancy should avoid using because the current symptoms, such as skin or body becoming hypersensitive or skin abnormalities ( edema, inflammation, etc.) may worsen after use.