1. Target (Need)
1) Households, self-employed persons (cafes, restaurants, daycare centers, offices, etc.)
2) Customers who do not have enough time and money for wallpapering
3) Customers who live in cold and hot houses in summer because they do not become insulated at home
4) DIY family who wants a cafe or a hotel-like atmosphere for a small fee
5) Customers who are looking for products that are resistant to pollution
6) Customers whose children are at risk of crashing into walls
* CUSHIONI wallpaper layer diagram
1 layer PE film: "We have the same surface treatment as ordinary wallpaper.
It is resistant to contamination by special heat treatment coating. "
2 layer PE fabric: The second barrier blocks heat and moisture.
3 layer PE coating: Shield prevents moisture from passing through
4 layer PP lining paper: It absorbs and dries the moisture of the wall.
5 layer floor Glue: Eco-friendly adhesive
6 layer release sheet: film release sheet
1) Environment-friendly: It is 100% safe from heavy metals and formaldehyde such as 6 hazardous substances.
2) Sound insulation: Reduces noise with excellent sound absorbing power and eliminates echo in room.
3) Waterproof, antibacterial: It has anti-mold performance.
4) Energy efficiency: Insulation greatly reduces energy costs in summer and winter.
5) Constructability: It is easy to construct by anyone with easy sticker method.
4. Differences from "insulation wallpaper"
1) There is no unusual color by special processing of fabric.
2) Flexible material makes construction easy on ceiling and corner.
3) Consumers can use construction more than existing products.
4) It is natural and luxurious because it is matte treated with wallpaper.
5) Significantly improved adhesion with less volume than existing products.
6) Lining paper from rising in a humid place by using icecap.
7) It is strong structure to prevent fire spread after construction.
8) Compared to existing insulation wall, it does not wrinkle when applied.