- Arduino-driven robot capable of scratch and entry linked program coding
- All-in-one product with basic sensor, buzzer, LED, DC motor
- Physical computing based software training available
- Scratch-based coconut coding program Arduino-based coding program for software education
- Provides built-in sensor, scratch block for driving device function and example source
- Built-in external port 6 port, DC motor 2 port considering additional expandability
- Additional software training through sensor extension
- Implement various functions by expanding lego block (case) at left / right side and bottom
- Expanded sensors and external blocks allow for lessons that combine creativity and imagination
- Various learning functions are possible by expressing numbers, Korean, English and emoticons through the 8x8 Dot Matrix on the top of the robot.
- In conjunction with the educational programming language, the coding results can be checked directly through the robot, enabling more interesting and intuitive software training.
Function : Line tracer, avoider, Triaxle acceleration, dot matrix, coconut network, RGBX2, 8 external extension ports, light sensor, IR remote, Bluetooth etc.
Weight : 125g
Color : White, blue, pink
Material : Plastic and others
(Size (capacity)) : 86mm * 71mm * 46mm