USB Chargable Scalp Cooling Massager (DoopiCha)
The cause of hair loss is scalp fever.
One of the causes of acute hair loss, scalp fever!
And 97% of hair loss people complain of scalp fever! The days when the main factor of hair loss is hereditary are gone.
It's a time when even modern people without genetic power suffer hair loss due to a decline in their physical immunity, regardless of generation.
So, you need a regular scalp massage. Scalp massage is good for relieving fatigue and it can help prevent hair loss by promoting blood circulation. However, it is difficult to take the time to visit scalp care shops regularly, and there is a limit to hand scalp massage. In addition, most scalp massagers do not deliver cold air to the scalp heated by body heat, and refrigerators that can freeze ice on the head are available indoors. With DoopiCha? Anywhere, anytime! You can get a scalp massage.
POINT1 : It gets cold by itself without a refrigerator.
a semiconductor that cools one side and heats the other. When to charge USB using the device's "Feltier Effect" Massage your scalp with a cool temperature of nearly 0 degrees anywhere.
POINT2 : Cold air is delivered to 26 pressure rods.
To press the blood point of the scalp with a cold chiropractic rod
To nourish hair by removing waste from the scalp
Facilitates hair growth by stimulating hair roots.
POINT3 : Microvibration stimulates the scalp everywhere.
With the blue light on, press the button one more time.
The vibration mode is activated. The vibration function of the Doopicha vibrates up to fine particles and stimulates the scalp in every nook and cranny.
• Purpose : TShaking the heat of the scalp condensed on the scalp layer with microwave vibrations and release it out of the body & Dissolving cold energy deeper into the scalp
• Effect/Benefits :
(1) emitting scalp heat, the main cause of hair loss
(2) using vibration mode to facilitate blood circulation in the scalp
• Main Functions :
- (1) Cooling mode : it cools on an electrical basis without a refrigerator. Using the "Feltier Effect" of a semiconductor device that cools one side and heats the other side, DoopiCha can massage the scalp with a cool energy inside the 26 bumps that is close to 0 degrees anytime, anywhere by pressing the button after charging the USB.
- (2) vibration mode : Microvibration stimulates all corners of the scalp. Microvibration is effective in absorbing the effective ingredients of particles. Therefore, the components such as Hair Tonic or Scalp Essence can penetrate well into the scalp.
• 1) Portable: Existing cold massage devices should separate the main body from the refrigerant and freeze the refrigerant in the refrigerator before using it. However, refrigerators can only be used indoors with electricity. Not only does having a cooling pouch keep you cool, but it's also a hassle to find a refrigerator every time because the cold goes away over time, but DoopiCha can use it anytime, anywhere after a USB charge, regardless of season.
• 2) Hygiene: Various germs live inside the refrigerator. Germs do not die when the temperature goes down. It simply slows down bacterial reproduction and slows down activity, and bacteria reproduce at low temperatures unless they are –15°C. If we use existing cooling massagers. we must store refrigerant in these refrigerators, and some caps that touches the skin is connected to the refrigerant, making it difficult to separate.
[How to use]
• Cooling : When pressing switch for 2 seconds cooling function works
• Vibration : During cooling operation, press the switch briefly to turn on the vibration.
(1) Use a suitable aluminium cap for skin hygiene.
Glazed steel sheets with rapidly changing temperatures are harmful to the skin and are often machine-printed in factories. However, Icha is hygienic with 'hydrofilic oxygen film coating cold plate' that cuts one pure block of aluminum. Aluminium cold plates are not harmful to the skin because they maintain a stable temperature. Also, the water-soluble oxygen membrane is coated on the cold plate, so it is safe to have mask pack, moisturizing cream, and nutrition ampoule in contact, and it is easy to clean by using wet tissue or alcohol after use.
(2) The ONLY existing USB chargable scalp cooling massager
Most scalp coolers are required to be used after being refrigerated or connected to a huge device, but DoopiCha is the only existing scalp cooling massager that is a hair care device with a cooling system built into a USB charging system that is unfettered by location and time.