3M THINSULAT Thick Padded Jumper
• The padded inner material of this product is made of THINSULATE material, so it has sufficient heat retention by itself.
• You can use warmers to prepare for extreme cold in the cases of cold waves in winter due to abnormal climate, outdoor sports such as hiking, skiing, fishing, camping, or outdoor works such as heavy equipment operation, security guard, etc.
• In usual days, it is used as a jacket, half coat. but when it suddenly gets cold during outdoor activities, use it after putting warmers in.
• After putting warmers in compartments, adjust it to adhere slightly to the body.
• It can be used for various heat-retaining effects by wearing inside of hiking, fishing, ski and work clothes since the warmer are put in the front and rear, the body, as well as hand and balls, can be kept warm.
The newly released THINSULATE products are certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1,
which is recognized as an international eco-friendly certificate.
This certification can only be achieved by passing tests of 100 harmful ingredients independently of all processed textile materials,
intermediate and final products and meeting all requirements of infant products.
Also, it has the certificate of Brucein® that only qualifies for products that meet both strict ecological and toxicological criteria and
have minimal impact on humans and the global environment.