Portable Radiation Detector_SHIELD PAD
SHIELD PAD RADO!
Always with you Portable radiation detector
We are trying to offer high-quality & economical price radiation detector for safety of people who are planning to visit Japan and living normal life.
• Provide accurate radiation measurement information at low radiation
• Extremely portable – Light weight & small size
• Easy to use – Only one button
• Easy and convenience synchronization with smartphone application
• Provide data share service with map by smartphone application
• Can share radiation data in map with other people using SHIELDPAD
[SHIELDPAD is recommended to]
• Normal people(Travelers)
• Flight attendants
• Medical practitioners
• Industrial Personnel
• Military service
[How to use SHIELDPAD]
• Press button for 3 seconds to power onSHIELDPAD
• Press button for 5 seconds to power off SHIELDPAD in exposure dose menu(main menu)
• If you turn on SHIELDPAD , exposure dose menu(main menu) will appear. If you push button in main menu, screen will change into date/time menu.
• Screen will change repeatedly when you push button.
• Detector : Scintillator 0.01uSv/h ~ 10mSv/h
• Power : AAA battery x 2 (500hour lasting battery)
• Size : 53.5 x 44.3 x 21.4 mm
• Weight : 60g
[System Requirements for Setup]
• You have to have a HDMI source and display. It should support the maximum graphic resolution feature of displays to be connected.
• No special requirements of memory size, CPU speed and chipsets, if you've already properly installed your HDMI systems or graphic cards.
• Proper initial trial of the entire platform with its application using a short length copper cable is recommended prior to installation with the optical link.
• No special restrictions, if you've already properly installed your HDMI systems.
Power Technical Advisory
• Enclosed Power Adaptors and USB cables supply power to both Transmitter and Receiver.
• It is highly recommend that HDMI source is directly connected into HDMI display output via HDFX-500-TR without connection to incompatible distributor, switcher and selector.
[Silicon cover colors]