If you want bulk purchase, please contact us.
Depend on quantity
|Fulfilling SGO's Commitment for Customer Satisfaction through Clean Environment and Management
Since its foundation in 2000, SGO has been specializing in broad ranges of its proprietary manufacturing and service technologies for maximizing the performances and efficiencies of oilless bearings used in industrial machines and molds. SGO's endless research and development efforts to meet customer's needs resulted in Develon, a far more improved multi-layer bearing than conventional products. SGO's commitment for development of next-generation products and services does not stop with a number of patents granted in Korea, Germany and Italy. SGO will continue to be a close partner to meet customer's needs and provide the best services
Oilless Thin Wear Plate STWP
STWP : #500SP (CAC304 + Graphite)
Low head socket cap screw
|What is Oilless bearing?
A bearing that can improve productivity and save cost/time by having the material properties which can withstand both high & low temperature, corrosive environment, foreign particles, and impact load. There are various kind of shapes and materials for oilless bearings such as metal, non-metal, plastic and ceramic.
• Place where lubrication cannot be applied or lubrication is dangerous.
• Place where product can be contaminated or failure is occurred due to lubrication.
• Low / High temperature, under-water, and place that is exposed to chemicals.
• Place that can prevent decrease in productivity due to machine stop while lubricating.
• Place where oiling is not effective due to harsh conditions such as frequent stop motion.
• Impact and vibration, high-load low-speed motion, rust occurrence, foreign substance penetration.
• Sliding motion, angular pitching motion.
Advantage & Disadvantage of each lubricating method
[ Lubrication Type ]
|• Dry Lubrication = Using solid lubricant
Example) SGO SDU Dry Bearing ⇒ Teflon + Special additive
SGO #500 Bearing ⇒ Natural graphite + Teflon lubricant
SGO DEVELON Bearing ⇒ Natural graphite + Metal powder
|• Liquid lubrication (Using oil or water)
Example) SGO #300 ⇒ Oil impregnation in porous cast iron
What is solid lubricant?
Powder or solid type lubricant that is used in harsh conditions such as high temperature and corrosion environment and where oil or grease cannot be used. Generally it is mainly made with natural graphite, molybdenum disulfide, and P.T.F.E.
Advantage & Disadvantage of each lubricating method
|Classification||Dry lubrication||Liquid lubrication|
|Advantage||• Can be used in high / low temperature.
• Can be used in corrosive atmosphere.
• Can be applied for high-load low-speed motion, reciprocating motion, impact load, angular pitching motion, and discontinuous frequent stop motion where oil lubrication is not effective.
• Can be used without lubrication
|• Ideal for high speed in light and medium load.
※ Liquid lubrication prevent friction between metal to metal by forming oil film with continuously rotating by centrifugal force in the clearance of shaft and housing.
|Disadvantage|| • Can be used in low speed in principle without lubrication.
※ Using it in high speed condition may occur seizure or shorten life cycle of bearing, because solid lubricant has higher friction coefficient than liquid lubricant.
| • Oiling is required in regular basis.
• Cannot be used in low / high temperature.
• Cannot be used in corrosive atmosphere.
• Not suitable for high-load & low-speed motion, reciprocating motion, impact load, angular pitching motion, and discontinuous frequent stop motion where oil film is difficult to be formed.
• Not suitable for use in high load and high speed, which reduces lifetime due to excessive PV value.
Base metal and its use
|Base metal||High Strength
|Special High Strength
|USE||General||Higher load and
pressure than SP
|General||General||General||High Temperature||Chemical Resistance||High Pressure|
|High Pressure||Low load||Seawater||High speed||High temperature||Shock Resistance|
Solid Lubricant type
|SL1||High Temperature||SL5||High Pressure, Sea water|
SGO #500, Graphite plugged bearing
It is a self-lubricating bearing with graphite plugged to base metal. Fine particles of solid lubricant create lubrication film on the motion part, when friction is occurred, and the bearing can achieve excellent self-lubrication and abrasion resistance under dry lubricating condition.
• Can achieve excellent performance in high-load and low-speed motion, while lubrication is not applied.
• Can achieve excellent abrasion resistance in an environment where lubrication film is difficult to be formed such as
reciprocating motion, angular pitching motion, and frequent stop motion.
• Can be used in a condition where tolerance is not precise or working condition is rough.
• Relatively resistant to inflow of foreign substance, corrosive and chemical environment.
• Standards parts and custom-made parts available.
|• ( ) : Allowable static contact pressure (no sliding or sliding at extremly slow speed (0.1m/min or below))
• Value indicated above is general value and it can be changed without notification for improvement.
• Please inquire separately about our bronze material for high-load applications for use in construction equipment and
injection molding machines
Thin wear plate STWP
|* Low head socket cap screw not included
Various Standards parts and custom-made parts available.
|Casting Foundry||Continuous Casting||2,750-ton Extruding Machine|
|Solid Lubricant Molding Machine||(Develon) Sintering||Machining|
|Inspection||Friction Test (Bushing & Plate)||MES|
The person in chargeTaesoo Choi
Address28-10 Namdongseo-ro 113beon-gil, Namdong-gu, Incheon (21695)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.