|What is Oilless bearing?
A bearing that can improve productivity and save cost/time by having the material properties which can withstand both high & low temperature, corrosive environment, foreign particles, and impact load. There are various kind of shapes and materials for oilless bearings such as metal, non-metal, plastic and ceramic.
• Place where lubrication cannot be applied or lubrication is dangerous.
• Place where product can be contaminated or failure is occurred due to lubrication.
• Low / High temperature, under-water, and place that is exposed to chemicals.
• Place that can prevent decrease in productivity due to machine stop while lubricating.
• Place where oiling is not effective due to harsh conditions such as frequent stop motion.
• Impact and vibration, high-load low-speed motion, rust occurrence, foreign substance penetration.
• Sliding motion, angular pitching motion.
Advantage & Disadvantage of each lubricating method
[ Lubrication Type ]