If you want bulk purchase, please contact us.
Depend on quantity
|J&C Tec is a company that specializes in producing auxiliary equipment used by technicians to construct buildings. Its motto is to produce assistive devices for easy-to-use, easy-to-use, and precise construction. The first product is a built-up testing apparatus that will continue to be developed for professional technicians and buyers around the world. In addition, we are planning to release the Scread Vibration Double Bar as an additional product in two to three months. Please give us a lot of support and interest. Thank you.
Screed Leveling Tripod (10ea)
(LxHxW) 130 x 175~270 x 130mm
(LxHxW) 95 x 175~270 x 60mm
Adjustment height : 5~100mm
Show measure : 20~150mm
Product weight : ≒100g
Quality of the material : ABS, Steel
|Scale Marked Screed Leveling Tripod
• It is for checking the height of the liquid mortar.
• For easy use, method of aligning the laser line to the ruler of the central axis.
• A unique no corrode fully stainless steel and ABS levelling tripod.
• Folding for convenient storage and transport box storage.
• With height adjustment for material depths of between 5~110mm.
• Scale Marked Supported Range 20~160mm
• Fast installation using multiple laser level and personnel
• Stability of position with a product weight of 140 to 150 grams
Handling Manual (Screed measuring tripod)
1. Contents and name of the product
|< Picture and Description >
(1) Reproduction of this manual in whole or in part is prohibited.
(2) The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice.
(3) If you have any questions, such as where the contents of this manual are incorrect or where the description is missing, please contact J & C Tech.
Handling Precautions and Recommendations
1) Screed measure tripod is a reusable product.
2) When storing, it is recommended to clean the center axis with water and apply lubricant to store it.
3) Pay attention to damage caused by falling, hitting, cleaning, etc.
4) It is recommended to use a high-performance laser beam as laser levelers are installed on the floor.
5) It is recommended that many people and laser levelers are used.
6) Depending on your skill level, it is recommended to apply ink to the wall.
7) Treatment before construction on the concrete floor surface
- Recommended location where primer is applied
How to Use
1) Layout of line laser level and Screed measure tripod
Operate the line laser level in a location where you can check the height of the floor surface.
① Use the line laser level by leveling it with the attached tripod support.
② Separate brackets can be used to adjust the height of the line laser level and the regulator.
- Place the thread measurement tripod at intervals of 1.5 to 2 meters.
- If the floor is an interstitial noise agent and bubble concrete, the screed measurement tripod can be pressed onto the floor surface to secure it.
2) Adjusting the thread measurement tripod
- Check the height of the floor and the laser beam with a tape measure once.
- Rotate the handgrip of the screed measure tripod to align the measured values of the center axis to the laser beam.
- Multiple laser levelers are available.
- Multiple personnel can operate the screed measure tripod.
- After adjusting the height checker, collect the laser leveler. 1.5 ~ 2m according to user's convenience.
- If the floor is an interlayer silencer or foam concrete, the Instrument can be pushed onto the floor.
3) Adjustment of zoned space
- Install a separate laser leveler (b) where the screed measure tripod (a) is visible after installation.
- Check the dimensions of the laser beam and the screed measure tripod(a) completed.
- Adjust the other screed measure tripod(c) according to the verified dimension.
4) Applying mortar
- Spill the mortar in accordance with the placement height check at the bottom of the center axis of each instrument.
- Spill mortar with care so that it does not cover the level of the installation.
5) Pull out the thread measurement tripod
- Use the spread bar to straighten out each height checker and collect the spread measure tripod.
- Use water to clean and reuse foreign substances.
- Lubricants should be applied to the central axis for easy removal of foreign substances from the rotations and ruler.
The person in chargeDaewoo Jeon
Address33-1 Taepyeong-ro 123beon-gil, Jung-gu, Daejeon (34879)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.