High Pressure Coolant System T.S.C (MSHC-30P20LT)
• Application of cyclone filter ensures life span of semi-permanent filter.
• Apply secondary filter for pump protection
• No pressure drop
• Coolant Tank Cleaning Function - option
• AUTOFILTERING - option
• Productivity improvement
• Tool Life Improvement
• Ease of deep hole machining
• Spindle cooling effect
[Considerations before Install]
• A. Check parts are available for high pressure on hose, valve, piping parts and couple-rings before installation this T.S.C unit.
• B. To assure best effect, make cleaning chip and sludge on the coolant tank and change coolant oil.
• C. To prevent oil leak, use teflon tape and do not let teflon tape is sniffed in piping.
- If you have any question on installation of the unit, please don't feel press to contact to Master Co.,ltd
* It is necessary recommended to make short piping length as much as you can.
* It is necessary recommended to consider enough on the length between machine tool and this unit.
* It is necessary recommended to make enough room length as much as you can for service such as filter cleaning and other purpose.
2. Inlet piping
* It is necessary to use piping inner dia. 25.4mm, PT1 inch.
* If need to use elbow, recommended 45˚than 90˚in order to avoid pressure reduction as much as possible.
* To avoid air suction by coolant supply pump for filter, please keep enough distance between coolant drop of coolant tank and coolant pump for filter.
* Use sealing materials for piping purpose only such as teflon, piping bond and etc.
To do piping, use seals for piping only and it needs enough distance between coolant shutter for coolant drain of machine tool bed and suction of coolant suppling pump suction for cyclone filter. Sucked coolant with air, it will be serious and bad filtering effects and cause of out of order and life time for this unit.
• Piping for High Pressure
* Only use flexible hose or pipe, which is endurable 30bar(435psi), vibration and cavitation on high pressure outlet.
* Before connecting high pressure piping, check the hose or pipe if available on minimum 30bar or not and be noted to be recommended inner dia. 12.7mm(1/2").
• Piping for DIRTY outlet
*Use dirty coolant outlet piping dia.19.05mm(3/4") only, keep in mind never permitted reducing the inner dia. to protect overflow.
|Power Source (V)
||1.5 ~ 2.2
||Cyclone Filter (5um 95% 75L/min)
|Pump Protection Filter
||Trochoid, Screw, Gear