It is a disposable needle used to collect biopsy samples from various soft tissues such as
breast, kidney, liver, lung, prostate, and thyroid for biopsy.
1. Simple loading with less force
2. Minimize noise
3. 2 types of Notch: 10 or 20mm
4. Choose the lock, fully auto, semi-auto with control lever
5. Design two shooting buttons for user convenience and accuracy
6. Pliable finger grip (Rubber)
7. The compact, ergonomically-contoured body
8. Four different grip color codes
(14G : Green, 16G : White, 18G : Orange, 20G : Yellow)
How to use
1. Check the biopsy area under US or CT.
2. Prepare skin sterilization and drape using sterile technology
3. If necessary, local anesthesia is performed on the treatment area.
4. Open the biopsy pouch and remove the needle protective sheath.
5. Place the trocar on the target lesion and extract stylet from the trocar out of the cannula.
6. Load the biopsy needle by pulling the load lever in the direction of rotation until you hear a click.
(The needle has 1cm and 2cm advancements. The first click indicates a 1cm option and the second represents a 2cm option.)
7. Place the loaded lever in its original position and insert it into the target position through the trocar cannula in safe mode (L) with the needle (stylet and cannula) loaded.
(Warning: Do not press the trigger button during needle insertion.)
8. Select (Automatic Mode (A) and Semi-Automatic Mode (S).
9. In case of automatic mode (A), press push button with thumb to fire Stylet while Cannula is activated to take tissue samples.
10. In case of semi-automatic mode (S), push the push button with your thumb to advance the Stylet and position the test specimen notch in the desired area.
Press Push Button again to activate Cannula to take tissue samples.
11. After biopsy, use both push button and tissue extraction buttons located at the bottom of the Push Button to expose the notch by moving Cannula.
Remove the biopsy sample from the notch in the Stylet.