Brucellosis is caused almost exclusively by Brucella abortus, and its infection spreads rapidly and causes much abortion in unvaccinated cattle.
RIDXTM Bovine Brucella Ab Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Brucella antibodies in bovine blood. This kit shows two letters which are the test (T) line and the control (C) line on the surface of the device. If the Brucella antibody exists in the sample, it binds to the gold-conjugated anti-bovine IgG. The complex moves through the membrane by capillary force and responds to the bovine Brucella antigen on the test line, resulting in a red line. The control line indicates that the test is performed correctly and should appear when the test is complete.
The high-quality antigen to B. abortus antibody is used as capture in the kit. RIDXTM Bovine Brucella Ab Test Kit can detect bovine Brucella antibodies in bovine blood with high accuracy.
Bovine blood (whole blood, serum or plasma)
• Bovine Brucella Ab test device (10 tests)
• Dilution buffer (1 vial)
• Disposable capillary tube (10 ea)
• Clinical Sensitivity: 100% (n=105) vs. Rose-Bengal Plate Test, TAT, c-ELISA, ELISA
• Clinical Specificity: 100% (n=110) vs. Rose-Bengal Plate Test, c-ELISA, ELISA
• No Cross-reaction with other bovine infectious pathogen (BLV, BHV-1, BRSV, BVD, and PI-3)
• 10 Tests/Kit
• 12 Kits/Box (120 Tests/Box) or 40 Kits/Box (400 Tests/Box)