GraBio Beauty N collagen 1000
Lactobacillus derived from Korean Kimchi
Plant based bacteria extracted from genuine Korean Kimchi
Non-sticking particles of nF1 lactic acid bacteria
Modified particle size (less than 1)
More than 95% absorbed in the small intestine
Probiotics is the opposite concept to the anti-biotic, refer to the strain which improves the balance of intestinal microorganism and operates beneficially to the men or animals.
Prebiotics means the factor which increases the microbes and operates beneficially to the improvement of intestinal conditions and the improvement of health of the host.
It includes oligosaccharides, dietary fiber, gluconic acid.
Oligosacchardes includes galacto Oligosaccharide and lacturose from lactose, practo oligisaccharide from sugar.
Also includes lactosucrose from lactose and sugar, other xylo oligosaccharide, soy oligosaccharides and raffinose etc., which are not easily digested. Dietary fiber inclues polydextrose, inulin, dextrin, guar gum and Arabic gum, etc.
The human bowels can create their own probiotics, but often lack their own production. Therefore, in order to create probiotics, it is necessary for the probiotics to decompose and use them as an energy source, and it is 'prebiotics' that acts as a food source.
Prebiotics plays a big role in the process of the probiotics passing through the acidic stomach and heading into the intestines. In other words, prebiotics are not absorbed into the body and lactic acid bacteria and to Jean as it is not absorbed into the sugars because the collection of food, of course, is to be.Yoo Hae-kyun by. However, if the intestinal environment is not good, the growth of beneficial bacteria is not successful even if you eat a lot of probiotics. Therefore, if probiotics and prebiotics are ingested together, they are effective because probiotics can reach the intestines.
Prebiotics is known to be effective in controlling permiculitis, called "fat bacteria," as well as in diarrhea and constipation relief. Freebiotics are abundant in vegetables, fruits and fermented foods rich in dietary fiber, specifically in cabbage, sweet potatoes, seaweed, celery, leeks, onions, chicory and bananas. In addition, it is appropriate to take 3 to 8 grams of freebiotics a day because excessive consumption can cause symptoms such as diarrhea, increased gas, and bloated stomachs.
1. Probiotics strains & manufacturing technologies under Global Patents(Global Patents including Korea, US, Europe, China, India)
2. Probiotics for boosting immunity using Lactobacillus plantarum nF1(patent)
3. Lactobacillus derived from Korean Kimchi
4. Official functional food for Korea National Team Player of Korea Squash Federation
5. Self-quality report on Anti-doping
6. Consolidated solution from R&D to Distribution
7. Selected 10 sorts of probitics for various intestinal environments
8. Multi-Functional dietary supplements
- Low molecular fish collagen (Average molecular weight : 1,000mg)
- Other ingredients : Hyaluronic acid, Mixed dry formed vitamins, Mixed dry formed organic fruits
1. Honest price through direct production/distribution
2. OEM/ODM available
How to use
1. Once a day
2. Take 1 packet at a time
3. Take with or without water
1. People who are allergic must confirm ingredient
2. Keep out of reach of children and infants
3. Keep in a dark, cool, dry place