CLEARWIN (Non-powered Escalator Handrail Sterilizer)
COVID19 virus Eliminate a variety of germs, bacteria, viruses.
Clearwin Korea's Escalator Handrail Sanitizer is a self-generated UV-C sanitizer that can be easily installed onto a preexisting escalator. This device does not need any external electricity support but instead use the escalator handrail's motion to self-generate and use its built-in UV-C lamp to sanitize the handrail surface. Not only can it eliminate various germs, bacteria, and viruses, it is also approved of being able to disinfect the COVID19 virus with a 99.99% elimination rate.
In Korea, our product is being operated at 30 different Seoul underground railway stations, all around Costco Korea as well as other major shopping malls, hospitals, and office buildings. We have also confirmed and signed a contract with CGV, Korea's biggest cinema company, to supply our units to all of their facilities around the country.
Clearwin Korea's product is being supplied out through our sole agents around the globe and as for our major installation cases are Washington D.C. underground station, Stansted airport and Manchester airport in the UK, Dammam/Jeddah/Riyadh airport in Saudi Arabia, and many more facilities in The Middle East and Asia regions.
Key Features and Advantages
• Continuous sterilization: Continuous and strong sterilization along with escalator drive
• Easy installation: Maintain existing facilities as they are
• UV sterilization: 99.99% Efficacy rate for COVID-19
• Compact and safe design: No interruption to the passenger
• Safety: Multiple Safety devices to prevent hand stuck
• Self-generation: Safe self-generation method without the danger of electricity accident
• Logo printing: Company logo printing is available on the front cover(MOQ: 50Units)
• Weight: GLASS- 2.8KG / SUS-1.8KG
• Size: 130X220X260
• Color: BLACK, WHITE
• Materials: PC ABS Black & White
• Origin: Republic of Korea