Hyunwoo Industrial Corporation Knife Gate Valves
- Easy installation and maintenance with a compact design
- Unidirectional and bidirectional design
- One-piece cast body
- The gate stopper of one-piece cast minimizes flow disturbance.
- Gate guides for gate support
- Every valve pressure has been tested.
- Gate machining for optimized sealing
- Customized packing with chemical and friction resistance
- Available for LUG-type valve up to 600 mm
- Anticlogging groove for preventing RF-type seat and disc movement
- Full open / close position(Full port)
- Arsenic acid emission reduction for using bonneted knife gate valve
- Paper-manufacturing companies
- Power plants
- Chemical plants
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Food beverage facilities
- 2”/50mm to 54”/1350mm(others on request)
Standard flange standards
- ANSI 150#, JIS 10K, AS2129 Table D & E, DIN PN10(others on request)
Hyunwoo Industrial was established in 1985 and has constantly designed, developed, manufactured, and offered services related to valves to meet customers’ requirements and changes in the market for over 30 years.
It manufactures and supplies high-quality valves through various inspection facilities and acquisition of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and CE certifications to guarantee customers satisfaction. It also manufactures products that meet various international standards and supplies them to industrial facilities in numerous countries.
“The best valve solutions through expertise and service, as well as high-quality products”
Hyunwoo Industrial offers valve solutions in wide-ranging areas including power plants, chemical plants, powder conveyor plants, paper-manufacturing plants, water and wastewater treatment plants, mines, food and beverage plants, and other fields where fluid control is required.
It aims to achieve the best quality and values customer satisfaction and success. It will contribute to training talent, customer satisfaction, and national development. In addition, it will develop into a reliable company and cooperate with customers to work toward the future.