Electrospinning Machine for Nanofiber (ESR100D)
1. for fabricating nanofiber by electrospinning process and micro-and nanoparticle by electrospraying process.
2. for applying thin layer coating to substrate at atmospheric pressure
3. for fabricating core-shell nanofiber with dual pump and coaxial nozzle
4. with both flat-plate collector and drum collector
1. no tubing in electrospinning with single nozzle : low dead volume
2. formation of stable taylor cone in a higher voltage with ring guide
3. formation of stable core-shell structure in coaxial nozzle
Application (ESR100D, m12)
1.This is a laboratory electrospinning/ electrospray equipment that can be used to fabricate nanostructure such as nanofiber or nanoparticle under the application of a high voltage.
2.This is used as coating machines for coating synthetic polymers (PVDF, PAN ,Nylon, PVA),bio-polymers (collagen, PLGA, etc.), and solutions (TiO2 sol, CNT sol, conductive sol, water-repellent PTFE sol) on a matrix surface in various fields.
3.This is used to fabricate web composed of nanofiber-based fine line in sensor, electronic, and bio fields.