APM Technologies Partial Discharge Monitoring System APM 3000
APM 3000 is an On-line Partial Discharge Monitoring System (OPDM) for power transformers base on UHF partial discharge technologies. APM 3000 monitors and diagnoses various defects timely and accurately to support improved Condition Based Management (CBM) and to prevent serious breakdown of power transformers.
- Suitable for on-line partial discharge monitoring of extra-high voltage Power Transformer
- Distinguishes PD signals from similar noise signals by analyzing the characteristic of individual PD pulse signal UHF bandwidth at time domain and frequency domain
- Able to locate defects causing PD inside transformer by comparing UHF signals from numbers of sensors installed in the transformer
- UHF sensor with high senitivity
- Large dynamic range RF processing unit
- Various noise removal technology, anti-interference ability
- Artificial neural network technology
- IEC61850 protocol support
- High reliability and safety
PM Technologies Inc. (APM) is a global leader in partial discharge monitoring system located in South Korea that develops technologies for partial discharge monitoring system and analysis for the enhancement, reliability, and maintenance of substation facilities, especially for their Gas Insulated Switchgear, Transformer, Medium Voltage Switchgear and EHV Cables. APM’s products enable the intelligent digital substation by means of supporting global smart grid standards such as IEC61850.
APM (Advanced PD Monitoring) series have been adopted for numerous governmental and private projects around the world, and approved world’s first by Saudi Electricity Company. APM 5000 is the on-line, real-time, fixed system to measure the PD in GIS. APM 2000 is portable and it detects, analyses and records ultra-wide-bandwidth of electro wave signals by highly sensitive UHF sensors in all voltage ranges which can be generated by partial discharge in GIS.
Electric power facility diagnosis trends are moving from off-line diagnosis (diagnosis during power stoppage) toward on-line diagnosis (diagnosis in real time during use). As a result of the rapid developments in technologies, APM Technologies Inc. is on the forefront of the new diagnostic capabilities. Our competitive technologies come from excellent engineers who have high level of skills from their experiences in the Partial Discharge Diagnostics industry.