The world’s first salt fermented with lactobacillus, LactoGABA salt!
- Sodium-reduced salt currently established in the global market is a simple mixture of salt and chemicals such as potassium chloride. So the salty taste is reduced and it has a bitter taste. This may result in a higher sodium intake than the intended purpose of low sodium salt intake.
- Our lacto GABA salt has been proven to be effective in improving hypertensionand blood clots through prior research and animal experiments.
- It is a multifunctional health salt that contains 10% of GABA by bioconversion and can be used as live lactic acid bacteria
(Lacto Bacillus Plantrum BJ-21 10 CFU) and postbiotics (Lacto Bacillus Brevis BJ-20 10 CFU) called 4th generation lactic acid bacteria.
- Salt, the main ingredient of this product, is free from pollution problems such as sea salt, which is a recent issue, by using pure salt (99.9% NaCl, produced in Korea) that removes 99.9% of all foreign substances including microplastic.
[Paper prove Lacto GABA salt efficiency through animal test]
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid-salt attenuated high cholesterol/high salt diet induced hypertension in mice(October 11, 2020, KJPP)
- url : https://bit.ly/lactogabasalt
[New technology certificate issued by Korea in recognition of technological excellence]
- New technology of manufacturing Salt which contains High-concentrated GABA fermented by lactic acid bacteria(January, 6, 2021, NET)
As a leading company in the development of natural high-functional new materials using marine bio raw materials
We are opening the way for new natural materials through fermentation technology.
-The world's first seaweed lactic acid bacteria fermentation, GABA manufacturing technology secured and commercialized
-Reduction of carbon dioxide and reduction of by-products ECO-BIO natural GABA manufacturing technology secured
-Contract production of safe raw materials in clean areas, and operation of all health functional foods approved by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
-Continuous R & D and product commercialization through the company-affiliated research institute