If you want bulk purchase, please contact us.
Depend on quantity
Depend on quantity
Depend on quantity
|At Ladyandmom, we specialise in maternity and nursing underwear.
Maternity wear can be critical in maintaining the health and hygiene of moms and babies as they come into contact with the skin all the time. So we use textiles that are infused with natural cotton or bamboo, which are eco-friendly, safe, moisture-wicking and fast drying, to produce products in a sustainable, ethical way.
Fabric 1) cotton 95%, polyurethane 5%
Fabric 2 ) cotton 75%, polyurethane 25%
|Even if you want to buy just one pair,
The daily panties will be such an essential part of your pregnancy. Why not buying a pack of 5 for comfy and fresh daily lives?
Cotton and spandex pregnancy panties, a pack of 5 pairs
The comfort that you give yourself as a great gift #pregnancy undies # gift
The over-the-bump design with soft cotton, spandex construction allows for better breathability and comfort
When do you start to wear maternity underwear? What type of underwear should you go for?
When you are 4 months pregnant, your baby bump and the breasts get bigger and your weight increases too. So you might want to look for maternity bra and panties first for comfort during this time. Are you wondering what other moms-to-be are buying?
Tips to choose maternity underwear wisely!
• Panties that are high-enough for full coverage of the bump
• During a pregnancy that can make you more sensitive than usual, you need the panties that are good at absorbing
sweat and discharge and extra-stretchy, which can be light and soft to touch
• A wide inner crotch lining that’s cotton terry can absorb discharge well (helping you spot any discharge)
• Flexible fabric that fully covers the baby bump without giving pressure
• The fabric that can hold up well despite frequent washing
• Panties that are lightweight and comfortably loose, yet support heavy baby bump well
Lightweight and airy and warm cotton spandex high-rise 5 panties in a pack
Soft cotton, spandex blend-long panties can cover the whole bump for protection and keep your body warm.
Plant-based fabric, cotton that is moisture-wicking and soft to the skin.
In a cotton, spandex blend, cotton helps wick the moisture away faster by complimenting the drawback of polyester, which is poor absorption of moisture.
Different colors for every day wear Take your pick suited to your preference!
# 01. Over-the-bump, long panties that don't leave waistband marks.
|1. They don't squish the bump, and keep it warm.
2. They are designed to support lower-back and hips comfortably.
3. They don't irritate the baby bump, and don't slip easily. Only support securely.
#02. 3S stitch - waist and waistline is much more stretchy.
|1. 3S stitching that lifts up tensions more
2. the 3S stitching doesn't compress thighs much, allowing for free movement
#03. Light, super-stretchy, soft cotton, and spandex blend
|1. a cotton-spandex blend gets extra-stretchy while moving freely
2. Durable, comfy and wick away sweat well
3. Still comfortable to wear throughout the second trimester to the third trimester
#04. Terry fabric that is hygienic, allows for easy spotting of discharge
|1. With any discharge, you can check your health and your fetus
2. Absorbs increasing discharge neat and fast
3. Keeps you fresh by added the cotton terry inner lining.
Cotton spandex, 5 daily panties in a pack
Affordable cotton 5 pairs of daily panties
|- Depending on the measurement methods, there may be 1~3cm differences in size.
- The colors of the products may appear different on different monitors.
- The colors shown in the product images here are the closest colors to the actual products
The person in chargeJOO DUK BIB
Address35-14 Arayuk-ro 58beon-gil Gochon-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do (10136)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.