LUSOL Baromeal Porridge
1. Normal products have a shelf life of about 2 weeks in frozen and refrigerated storage, but this product can be stored at room temperature for 6 months.
2. It is made in a pouch type and can be easily squeezed and fed anytime, anywhere.
3. According to the growing age of the baby, it can be made step by step, and can be selected and fed according to the growing age.
4. High-quality baby food made with organic rice, high-quality Korean beef, vegetables and grains
5. By adding silk protein, it is possible to sufficiently supplement the protein necessary for the growing period of infants and young children.
1. Manufactured in own factory
2. Honest price through direct production/distribution
4. HACCP and ISO certified
5. Many flavores (Sorts)
How to use
1. Keep at room temperature.
2. Heat the container by putting it in boiling water, or place the contents in a bowl and boil it.
3. When heating in a microwave, open the lid of this container halfway and heat it for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and 30 seconds.
4. Please consume the product once used as much as possible at once.
1. After opening, the contents may change, so please consume it immediately.
2. There may be sediments or floating substances due to the unique ingredients of the product, but there is no problem with the quality, so mix and stir it thoroughly before eating.
3. If the container is deformed, damaged, or the contents are altered, do not consume and contact the sales office or customer center.
4. Be careful as the heated container may be hot.
||LUSOL Baromeal Porridge
||LUSOL BABY PORRIDGE STEP 2
LUSOL BABY PORRIDGE STEP 3
LUSOL BABY PORRIDGE STEP 4
||Republic of Korea
Ercohs Agricultural Corporation Co., Ltd. is a food company that researches, develops, produces, and sells food for infants, including baby food, and health food for healthy and happy home.
The brand name is LUSOL.
It is located in Daejeon, Korea, and produces very good products on its own in two factories with large-scale facilities.
Founded in 2014, it has grown rapidly within the competitive industry in Korea.
Currently, it ranks second in Korea in the field of baby food brands.
Products include baby food, snacks, juices, fruits, red ginseng, and candy, as well as various health foods, meal kits, and confectionery and bakery businesses.
Currently, we are exporting to 6 countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Singapore, and our trade volume is gradually increasing.
Our company will grow into a leader in Korean health food in the future, and furthermore, we will advance into a global global company by expanding our capabilities and activities to Southeast Asia and the global market.