◎ What is heat dissipation?
- A phenomenon that eliminates heat accumulation by moving the heat generated by the load to the outside. Since the operating temperature of electronic products is directly related to the life of the product, thermal management is very important.
- Attached directly to the heat source of electronic devices such as Note book’s MPU, PC’s CPU, display and Ap chips in the smartphones.
- Applied to parts that generate heat inside electric vehicles (inverters, LED backlights, ECUs, battery packs, etc.)
- Applied as TIM (Thermal interface material)
◎ Thermal Pad
- As an insulating heat dissipation product, it has a texture similar to clay and is processed in the form of a pad.
- Can be used alone and it can also be used as a heat transfer intermediate (TIM)
- Easy to use and easy to remove
- No electrical problems occur even when applied to IC chips due to excellent insulation properties
- Easy to attach regardless of the flatness of the skin surface due to its excellent flexibility
- Excellent flame retardancy at UL94-V0 level and excellent temperature stability in the temperature range of -50 ~ 150℃
- Products with diverse characteristics can be provided. (thermal conductivity, hardness, thickness, etc.)
- Satisfies ROHS and REACH standards